Aim for yes!

 How consistent can consistency get? Whatever that means….Well the paragraphs are getting shorter and shorter….for sure….by the end of  the month I am hoping we will still have a few lines…if not… then at least a title maybe? NO!!  Because we have higher standards than that… don’t we?

So like you might have guessed, I am doing a small challenge just to see how regularly I can keep up…it is kind of the premise for today’s episode of  “nothing to say but we are going to try anyway’’……so enjoy!….

A few months ago I watched this movie ‘A cure for wellness’. For a whole two and a half hours I was fixated on the screen you would think I’m certainly following the story.  Truth is, the title itself was confusing enough and the story, even more so but at the same time, I couldn’t stop watching…these individual scenes were so interesting I figured that I’ll somehow catch up to the story line in slow drifts. It was only when the end credits started running that I realised that was not going to happen. Still, if anyone asks me to recommend them a movie, this is probably going to be among my top picks…reason? I enjoyed it! Did I get a thing? No! Would I watch it again? Yes!...just one of those things that win you unconditionally…..so this is the kind of the same thing I’m hoping for whoever is reading this…just hold on…you might catch the drift..... but seriously…It got me thinking, isn’t that what life is like…we like what we like…we love who we love….we show up  for whatever picks our interest… hoping that things will finally make sense, that there must be some meaningful conclusion ….maybe there is…maybe not….maybe the only thing that is for sure is  to keep going…. You might finally get the plot….. If you don’t…at least enjoy the scenes….


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anything but tidy….

A close shave

My two cents...