Very fishy…..

I seriously don’t get people who leave the head while eating fish -this is a weird combination of words but anyway…you get…..like really, the whole point of eating fish is literally the head…especially eyes….yummm…..Anyways, let’s just say next time I’ll be minding my own plate.

So ….that among other stories had me a little peeved this week. Now I really just have to have me some fish as an act of vengeance for all the un eaten fish heads…what a waste!

So what’s up? How you doing? Are you longing for some fish head too? Something better maybe? Someone? What are you up to? 

It is really true that when you get older, days go by faster, like how is it March already?….I’m starting to cross some things off my bucket list for the year…..like adding some titles to my bio…literally the math isn’t adding up…by the time we find the mans plus the whole nine yard….DRESS…if I may? 

SEEMS LIKE AN ETERNITY!

On the brighter side though….I’m all for equality so we… (Who haven’t checked this box yet) might as well flip the script!  This other gender is just too slow for my liking…

VERY.

With that said…it is my humble opinion that people should normalize going straight to the point…IN EVERYTHING….there’s nothing polite about going in circles in the hopes that the other person will figure it out eventually….SAVES A LOT OF TIME AND ENERGY….which we would have spent eating some fish heads and complaining to strangers online about our little bothers…..

VERY THERAPEUTIC BTW….

So, tomorrow we start over, a new week, a new month….

Right now I’m just here scrambling to write something…because again…consistency!…while devouring a whole thing of ice cream….life as of right now could use a little flavor….

So again, what are you up to?

Yours truly….




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anything but tidy….

A close shave

My two cents...