Life man....

Today must be different because I’m writing this at 3 in the afternoon…you know, when the sun is bright…clear skies……literally no chance at anything to cloud my judgement -does this qualify a pun? .Don’t judge, there’s little to no creativity at this time of the day…I have been trying to write one sentence for a whole 10 minutes and I’m feeling quite humbled at this point….if you don’t know, being HUMBLED is the feeling that makes you want to just sit down, drink water and not say anything for a while. It is kind of the same feeling you get when life throws lemons at you….that brief moment of reflection before you make your lemonade .So here we are…humbled but not defeated…it’s a thin line hehe. The optimist in me tries to avoid using such words, but it is what it is….

Anyway…as usual, how are you? I hope life hasn’t thrown any lemons at you lately…if you haven’t been so lucky then more power to you…It’s only temporary. Lately I have had to remind myself every so often that whatever happens, the common denominator is always ME. So I have to take care of me because no one can do it better. Perhaps sometimes we give little things more weight than they deserve so we end up feeling worse than we should….I don’t know who needs to hear this but whatever you do, DON’T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF… and remember to take care of YOU. You’re pretty awesome.

Love and light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My two cents...

Anything but tidy….

It's a lot of pressure trying...