I know!

I know! I know ...It’s me again….I know….To the one or two people who I routinely force to read this blog,  and any other person who bumps on it from time to time….I know….this is not what consistency looks like….. I wonder if I’m the only one who makes promises fully convinced that I will actually keep them, then when I don’t, I’m just as surprised as the person I made the promise to. This goes to all the people I have promised to find time and visit or meet but I haven’t…..trust me I wasn’t lying…..or maybe I was…..I just didn’t know about it. 

How time flies! This time I will not say I have been thinking about passing through here….I haven’t. In fact, it has been anything…but. For one, because I thought I had more important things to focus on…. not that writing was a distraction, but some events really do force you to try and take yourself a little seriously….or at least appear to be….lol. And one such event led to me disappearing for a while….not that anyone noticed anyway, but…turns out, if you really want to know what you’re thinking about….pick a pen and write , whatever I have written these past few months are better suited for my  diary.

So now that my diary is full, or rather because whatever story I was writing had an abrupt sad ending, I have to find a distraction…. So I’m back to my normal….which is complaining to strangers online…..haha Ok,….This time I will try not to do too much of that….but that I can’t promise. What I can promise is….whenever I disappear….be sure I will re-appear somehow. Now that I'am here,my usual would be to talk about what has been going on in the past week or so….or whatever crazy things I have been thinking about….truth is, I can’t say much about the past few weeks. I have been home, warm comfortable and fed….turns out that's  all I care about. Let no one say anything….East,West, home really is the best. And before you get really bored….let me keep this short and precise….I really don’t have much to say to you today anyway….I just hope you’re doing okay wherever you are….I wish you nothing but love, happiness and all the good things life has to offer, whatever you do, save some of these for yourself too…sometimes all it takes is being just being home without a care of anything else in the world…



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anything but tidy….

A close shave

My two cents...